By: Avery Brohman, Raising Good
1. Set a team goal, and give each player the responsibility of a piece of that goal.
2. Encourage each team member to pledge their first donation, an illustrate how they made this donation (birthday gift, garage sale, allowance/chores).
3. Pass the pledge form! Ask family and friends to fundraise for the team too, it doesn’t stop with just you.
4. Utilize digital media! Share on your social media pages and get with the digital times!
5. Highlight a donor who may match the fundraising total – people love to give when their donation is doubled!
6. Remember to thank your donors, and pick up the phone. Obtain their contact information and make the thank you count!
7. Remember to be creative, and ask @RaisingGood on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram if you need any further guidance. Good luck!
About the Contributor
Avery Brohman is born and raised in Guelph, Ontario.
Avery is the Founder and Principal of Raising Good; a fundraising collective dedicated to raising good in charities, companies, and communities.
To contact Avery for further discussion
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org